[Mageia-dev] Packages backlog

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 00:30:34 CET 2013

Le 06/01/13 23:03,Joseph Wang nous adresse ces quelques mots :
> [...]
>     vstar

I just looked at vstar. I have several remarks or comments:
- there is a typo in the URL
- Usually it's better not to have a weird downloading script in SOURCES
for svn revisions, but to put it as a comment in the SPEC file.
- BTW, why can't you use the stable version instead of the svn release?
There is a very recent one at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vstar/files/2.14.2/
If you use that one, you can just put as Source0 the sourceforge URL to
the archive
- your desktop file does not mention an icon, which makes for an blank
entry in the menu.

If you fix these things, I happy to submit it.

Cheers,
--
Malo