[Mageia-dev] Minimal mageia install

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Mon Jan 7 00:53:05 CET 2013

Hello,

Happy new year to the Mageia community.

Jose Jorge said on Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 08:12:08PM +0200:

> Le 24/10/2012 16:15, Bruno Cornec a écrit :
> >Example, no auto_inst wiki page for Mageia.
> >I can copy paste some of the previous content, but as I'm not developing
> >that, I don't know what is accurate or not for Mageia 2 e.g.
> >
> >Would be great if anyone more legitimate to work on this would do it.
> >
> Feel free to add it to the Wiki : it is always good to have a
> starting point.

Ok so it's now available at https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Auto_inst with an
addition and s/Mandriva/Mageia/ done.

I hope that the auto_inst maintainers will e able to ad/fix/maintain
content as they make changes to the tool.

Bruno.
--
Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA         http://opensource.hp.com
EMEA Open Source HPISC Chief Technologist        http://hpintelco.net