[Mageia-dev] ANN: glibc-2.17 landing on cauldron...

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:04:36 CET 2013

Le 08/01/2013 10:55, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
>> Thanks for the link but I have UsePAM=no commented on
>> /et/ssh/sshd_config, I suppose that's the default sshd configuration, I
>> have never touched that file on that machine.
>
> The default is UsePAM=yes and has been since Mageia 2.
The term 'default' isn't quite appropriate here, as 'default' is usually
perceived as 'what is hardcoded in the binary if nothing is specified in
  the configuration file'. In our case, we don't change this, we just
tune the default configuration file.

--
BOFH excuse #176:

vapors from evaporating sticky-note adhesives