[Mageia-dev] chromium {beta|stable} versions

Adrien Guichard guichard.adrien at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:40:21 CET 2013

I noticed that chromium-browser-unstable was version 25 (which is ok), but
stable/beta was stick to version 21.

According to
http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.fr/
stable version should be 23, beta version 24. Many sandboxing enhancement
comes with recent chrome releases and Native API vesion 23 and further are
interesting to me, so it would be cool to have those (stable/beta up to
date) in Mageia 3.

Apart from that I really like the way Mageia 3 is going, thanks!