[Mageia-dev] Help needed: rpmlint checks not working

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jan 13 15:28:46 CET 2013

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 13/01/13 13:26 did gyre and gimble:
> 'Twas brillig, and AL13N at 12/01/13 21:42 did gyre and gimble:
>> Op zaterdag 12 januari 2013 22:24:35 schreef AL13N:
>>> Op zaterdag 12 januari 2013 16:43:09 schreef Colin Guthrie:
>>> [..]

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> i'll try and fix xen for both
>>
>> it seems for xen, it doesn't seem so standard. fedora ghosted those 3, so i
>> did that too.
>
> Ghosting achieves very little in this case. Does xen automatically
> create those directories happily without the need for tmpfiles? If so
> I'd personally not package them at all (as it just continues to show up
> in the list generated by the urpmf command listed earlier as a false
> positive).

Hmm, actually no, I think I must be wrong here... seems ghosted files
don't show up in urpmf...

So I guess there is no harm in leaving the %ghosts, but I still say
it'll be an annoying packaging overhead to keep it in sync with either
tmpfiles or internal application logic.