[Mageia-dev] proftpd - why was mdv package imported over ours nuking our changes???

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at mageia.org
Mon Jan 14 06:48:01 CET 2013

Hi,

My mistake too, when Alfonso told me he was going to use the mdv's spec I
didn't explicitly told him to merge back any change on mga spec (maybe for
me this was something implicit to be done but now I see it isn't for
everybody), and just checked his work on the update which was ok.

I'll be more careful in the future when reviewing my apprentice's work, I'm
sorry for the trouble caused by me and Alfonso.

Cheers,

--
Juancho