[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: sir 2.5.1

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Jan 14 14:58:36 CET 2013

Please push sir, which I updated to version 2.5.1.
I has some bug fixes and a few new features that we want and that are
not too risky to put in for Mageia 3 (since nothing depends on sir).
I tested the install and usability.

Complete Changelog:
- relative path bug-fix
- project moved to CMake
- Conditional compilation: disable or enable metadata support
- Settings and DetailsBrowser classes added
- Image width and height line edit replaced by spin box
- faster selection using Exiv2 image size detection if it’s available
- bugfix: delete selected items from list in ConvertDialog - now delete
all selected items
- shared data manipulation methods moved to SharedInformation;
- save and enabled fields in MetadataUtils::Metadata removed - now used
Settings fields
- DetailsOptions namespace moved to separated file
- widgets moved to separated directory
- option and selection dialogs splited to few widgets for more flexibility
- remove temporary files at end of session
- width of SVG images render in DetailsBrowser patch
- drop event improved
- myQTreeWidget renamed to TreeWidget, some code moved from ConvertDialog
- external columns into tree view like size (px,K/MiB) added
- new options group box “File list” and header view context menu for
TreeWidget settings
- converting from SVG bug when dest size is more than default size fixed
- keep aspect ratio added to settings
- English translation added, Polish translation updated
- many files moved from resource file to another files

--
Malo