[Mageia-dev] Freeze Push: glusterfs

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 16 23:38:28 CET 2013

Hi,

glusterfs won't build (autoreconf bails), but also it's a new version
which was never pushed (presumably because it didn't build then?)

Anyway, there is an even newer version now, so I've packaged that up.

Not all features are enabled (Fedora package is much cooler) so I'd
propose to make it a lot more useful (it sounds like an interesting
system to me generally) and use a lot of the patches etc. from Fedora if
we can.

But for the short term, please push it as it's better than what we have
now (i.e. it builds!).

Might have missed some new deps so it might not build first time on BS.