[Mageia-dev] php packages failing to build

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 18:31:57 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM, AL13N <alien at rmail.be> wrote:
> Is anything used by something else?
>
> Do most of them have replacements or are obsoleted by others?
>
> php-bcompiler ... iirc, i donno if there is a replacement for this
> php-archive ... sounds like it's obsoleted by others
> php-xslcache ... is this obsolete too?
> php-gtk2 ... is there a php-gtk3

[5-Aug-2010] Dropping by to let the PHP-GTK community know that
development is still happening! The project is being split up into
different projects, PECL/Cairo, GLib, GObject, etc.

The cairo one seems to be the only one existing so far...

Last commit on http://svn.php.net/viewvc/gtk/php-gtk/trunk/ is 2 years old

> php-tdb ... this might be used for samba stuff
>
> and:
>
> php-perl & php-python <--- WTF?

That's the other way around from
http://search.cpan.org/~mob/PHP-0.14/PHP.pm or