[Mageia-dev] [RPM Groups] Final Final change for Mageia 3

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Sun Jan 20 22:23:55 CET 2013

Dear Packagers,

I lay before you a last (I promise) change for the rpm groups. It affect
packages currently in System, and it is done so that there is no cost in
terms of new strings (since we are in freeze).

- System/Configuration/Boot and Init renamed as System/Boot and Init
- System/Configuration/Hardware disappears
- System/Configuration/Networking renamed as System/Networking
- System/Configuration/Other disappears
- System/Configuration/Packaging renamed as System/Packaging
- System/Configuration/Printing disappears

For the groups that are disappearing, the packages can be easily spread
among the System subgroups:

- System/Base
- System/Boot and Init
- System/Cluster