[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [7179]

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jan 21 20:41:08 CET 2013

'Twas brillig, and Marek Laane at 21/01/13 17:56 did gyre and gimble:

> 2013/1/21 Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
> <mailto:thierry.vignaud at gmail.com>>
>
>     On 21 January 2013 15:27,  <root at mageia.org
>     <mailto:root at mageia.org>> wrote:
>     > Revision 7179 Author mareklaane Date 2013-01-21 15:27:31 +0100
>     (Mon, 21 Jan
>     > 2013)
>     >
>     > Log Message
>     >
>     > Modified a little Estonian translation.
>
>     uh? you did not change anything at all but the date!
>
> Yeah, I'm sorry - I opened the file for referencing and later just
> thought I've changed something in it, too, so modified also the date.
> Hopefully it doesn't harm much ...

No, no harm done. It just confuses anyone doing reviews as you may have
not actually committed the changes you thought (i.e. the classic "forget
to hit "save" in the editor before committing" problem!)

Provided you have nothing uncommitted then it's all fine :)

Cheers