[Mageia-dev] URGENT: FOSDEM restaurant [input needed from everyone]

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Thu Jan 24 08:56:49 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 02:18:24PM +0000, Colin wrote in
<50FFF130.1000509 at colin.guthr.ie>:

>> We have some recommanded addresses. We will book it tomorrow I guess
>> waiting for late registration on the wiki. BTW we have some specific
>> requires from coling for it ;)
>
>Not just me, Remmy too!!

In defense of the restaurant of last year... they did have some decent
veggie options on the card. Too bad though that my 1st choice was "No, we
don't have that", 2nd was "We're out of that", same for my 3rd choice.

Remmy, still waiting for the beer he ordered...