[Mageia-dev] EFI/GPT

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 19:47:12 CET 2013

Hi there,

I have a question here in the german forums from ixsoft - a company
selling linux based operating systems and much open source and linux
related stuff.

Do we have support for EFI/GPT in Mga3? Bernd Hentig from ixsoft says
something about GPT partitions and EFI (without the secure boot stuff).
I have not looked into that topic at all until now and don't know
anything about it.

Can anyone help me?
Perhaps it would be good for someone with knowledge about that topic to
contact Bernd himself.
ixsoft is a major player in that field in Germany...

Thanks,

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca