[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release xen-4.2.1-6.mga3

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:46:06 CET 2013

 On 3 March 2013 11:27, AL13N <alien at rmail.be> wrote:
>> > alien <alien> 4.2.1-6.mga3:
>> > + Revision: 401170
>> > - Fix creation of log directory
>>
>> now if someone would fix libvirt/virt-manager with xen...
>
> working on it, but it looks like i would need native qemu to get the best
> results. that would mean trowing all around.
>
> i am in contact with native to have better build procedure and build against
> qemu natively, so that qemu itself can build the xen and we have proper
> support, but it's not ready yet.
>
> atm, i'm planning on holding off with that and doing this for mga4.
>
> also a problem is that the qdisk driver (which is really needed if you have a
> file image with libvirt, instead of having LVM partitions) seems to have some
> kind of bug, in that the remote and local state don't match.
>
> How far did you get? i was looking for your email, (i know you sent one), but
> was unable to find it

as told a couple weeks ago, xl/xm top works but libvirt can't connect to xen:
Mar 03 10:21:19 localhost libvirtd[833]: erreur interne impossible de
se connecter à Xen
Mar 03 10:21:19 localhost libvirtd[833]: unable to connect to
'localhost:8000': Connexion refusée
Mar 03 10:21:19 localhost libvirtd[833]: this function is not
supported by the connection driver: virConnectNumOfInterfaces
Mar 03 10:21:20 localhost libvirtd[833]: this function is not
supported by the connection driver: virConnectNumOfInterfaces
Mar 03 10:21:21 localhost libvirtd[833]: this function is not
supported by the connection driver: virConnectNumOfInterfaces
Mar 03 10:21:49 localhost libvirtd[833]: No response from client
0x14423a0 after 5 keepalive messages in 30 seconds