[Mageia-dev] Team elections

Anne Nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:06:30 CET 2013

Hi there

Here we go again. All Mageia teams are organizing elections for their
leaders. Deadline for this vote is 16th of march. Here is the proposed
planning:

- people can candidate until 10th of march. Please send a mail on this
ML explaining why you would like to do so.
- we will then open a vote using epoll from 10th to 16th of march

Officially we need 2 leaders for the team but I'd like to propose 3 of
them as work is big and we are not all available at the same time.

What we should wait for these guys (and girls):

- organize regular meetings
- attend council meetings to represent packagers team
- moderate and organize discussions on -dev ML
- solve potential conflict between people in the team
- look for new comers and help to make them integrate mentoring process
- organize specifications and development for the coming releases

Feel free to comment :)

People should apply if they want to spend some time on these tasks. This
does not mean it's a full time job hopefully but it needs to spend some
time on it.

Cheers

--
Anne