[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: desktop-common-data

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 22:42:54 CET 2013

Thomas Backlund <tmb at ...> writes:
> Guillaume Rousse skrev 4.3.2013 13:52:
> > Le 03/03/2013 00:57, nicolas vigier a écrit :
> >> Ok your buggy script has been restored. Now someone need to submit
> >> desktop-common-data again.
> > A different conclusion could have been than two different usages
> > requires two different scripts, and than they could perfectly coexist
> > with two different names...
> >

> Yep, that would be the best way forward.

That's fine, but for now, let's please get the proper script back in the
package ASAP.  Also, I looked more closely at this, and the "bugs" that were
claimed in the original script are just not there, save for one.

Please re-add this one change:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/desktop-common-data/trunk/bin/editor?r1=4446&r2=7450

And push it to the package in SVN and then to the build system.  Thanks!