[Mageia-dev] Release critical bugs for Mageia 3

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Mar 15 17:36:58 CET 2013

'Twas brillig, and Johnny A. Solbu at 15/03/13 16:02 did gyre and gimble:
> On Friday 15. March 2013 15.26, Anne Nicolas wrote:
>> So here is a review of these bugs:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao3phYOTRNeQdEEtSjBSSWkxTmdIcmJZcGtfYjN1NVE&usp=sharing
>
> Really!?
> So now we need to register at Google in order to help develop Mageia?
> (I'm asked to login in order to see it)
>
> What's wrong with the wiki, a html file or a plain old text file?

We've used Google docs before for similar things - I used it a lot
before for tracking service migrations because I wanted people to update
the document, which they did. It's just convenient to use such a tool
sometimes.

Also a huge amount of interaction and collaboration these days is
enabled via Google+. I can understand you not wanting a Google account,
but it's a very important vector for me these days - critical I would say.

Anyway if that's not good for you then no worries, a friendly request to
copy/paste the info somewhere else would have been sufficient.