[Mageia-dev] Easy Bugs to fix for Mageia 3

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Sun Mar 17 17:48:55 CET 2013

Dear all,

Anne is already posting the list of current release critical bugs for
Mageia 3. They are our priority.

However, for some of us who do not have the expertise to help much for
these bugs, besides testing possible fixes, and for our current
apprentices, I remind you that there is a list of easy bugs to fix:

https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=Junior_job&sharer_id=81&list_id=1765

They are called Junior_jobs as the fix is only an added Require, a fixed
URL, etc. But these sometimes are a big annoyance for our users.

So, please have a look at some of these 111 bugs when you feel like
resting your mind from the release critical ones.

Cheers,
--
Malo