[Mageia-dev] Freeze push php-ZendFramework

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:27:55 CET 2013

Le 18/03/2013 01:45, Thomas Spuhler a écrit :
> Please push php-ZendFramework
> The current Mgeia is two versions behind.
> Fedora provides this version too
> It fixes about 200 bugs
> It updates to the new twitter protocoll, the old one is being retired.
>
> The package builds locally.
Did you test it works correctly with the applications using it (galette,
kolab-syncroton) ? Because the point of a version freeze is not "let's
fix as many bugs as possible", but "let's try to not break what is
supposed to work now". And AFAIK, if they break, theirs maintainers will
have to fix them, not you...

--
BOFH excuse #196:

Me no internet, only janitor, me just wax floors.