[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: xorriso
cazzaniga.sandro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:32:17 CET 2013
please let go xorriso. It's a bugfix release. Here's the changelog:
* Bug fix: On some drives the request for minimum speed yielded maximum
* Bug fix: Reading damaged Rock Ridge data could cause SIGSEGV by NULL.
* Bug fix: -tell_media_space altered the pointers to MD5 of data files
which stem from a previous session. This produced false
mismatches with -check_md5_r.
* Bug fix: CD tracks were reported with the sizes of the tracks in the
first session. Regression introduced with version 1.2.0.
* Bug fix: -check_media use=outdev sector_map= stored TOC of input drive
* Bug fix: -hide hfsplus and -as mkisofs -hide-hfsplus had no effect.
Thanks to Davy Ho.
* Bug fix: ./configure did not abort if libburn.h or libisofs.h were missing
* New command -move
* New -as mkisofs options -eltorito-id , -eltorito-selcrit
Jabber: kharec at jabber.fr
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 555 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Mageia-dev