[Mageia-dev] USB Keyboard disabled in current stage1

Frank Griffin ftg at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 19 21:53:46 CET 2013

On 03/19/2013 03:35 PM, AL13N wrote:
> the patch removes the previous workaround that converts - in module filenames,
> to _ . it's removed because if a module is selected manually, it's made from
> filenames. so the - must match.
>
> maybe if a module isn't selected manually, it comes from lstdetect or udev or
> whatever it comes from... maybe your module is wrong... like that the modules
> are called ehci-hcd and the filename is called ehci_hcd ? it would be nice to
> know... if you can find a working setup (older livecd) and give an lsmod, we
> might be able to deduce that. from whatever modules you need.
>
> in any case, with this hardware, did the previous beta work?

Well, I don't really test from the ISOs; I just build straight from
cauldron.

It did work on the same box on Mar 11, and I have that working system
with its initrd and kernel module directories.  But I'm not very
familiar with the internal metadata lists we keep that would have to
match up.

If you can tell me precisely what you need and where to find it, I'll be
happy to dig it out.