[Mageia-dev] Last versions of programs concerning Computer Assisted Music

PhilippeDidier philippedidier at laposte.net
Mon Mar 25 13:30:07 CET 2013

Ardour3 final release has just been provided by its developpers...
in Cauldron we have a beta release of Ardour3 that might be updated
before Mageia3 is out...
It can be built with the actual version of its BuildRequires as provided
by Cauldron (and it works this way)

But some of its BuildRequires may be updated to their last version too
before building Ardour3 ; and this implies the rebuild of other programs
... which can be updated to their last version (recently provided by
their devs) for their own new rebuild !

I join a basical graphic of the situation (with the ordered steps for
these builds )

Is it worth of it before Mageia3 is out ? are we too short in time ?

Or will it be possible to provide these rebuild as updates after Mageia3
is out ?

What do you think ?

Philippe