[Mageia-dev] mageia 3 beta 4 installer infinitely slow?

Eatdirt dirteat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 08:29:38 CET 2013

> better to have a bug and mark it release critical

Done.
A side effect is that the mirror changed in between and the installation
ends up failing after a few hours.

Interestingly enough, it looks like we are installing the important
packages first because I rebooted on the harddrive and ends up having a
graphically bootable mga3 distro and was able to run a urpmi
--auto-update which installed more than 1000 packages!!! I don't know if
this is wanted, but that is cool :)