[Mageia-dev] Last versions of programs concerning Computer Assisted Music

PhilippeDidier philippedidier at laposte.net
Wed Mar 27 13:03:30 CET 2013

Colin Guthrie a écrit :

> FYI, these lines can be more neatly (IMO) done as:
>
> install -D -p %{buildroot}%{_datadir}/%{name}/icons/ardour_icon_48px.png
> %{buildroot}%{_iconsdir}/hicolor/48x48/apps/ardour3.png
>

> (you can also add "-m 0644" if you want to be specific about permission.
>
> All that said, if the icons are being shipped already, why not just
> symlink them rather than provide two copies? (in which case the install
> -d lines should remain :D)
>
> Col

Thanks Colin !

It is always useful to have an external look :
I didn't even think of creating symlinks : I was only concentrated on
the need of files in the right directory ... blinkered by this idea

So, the spec file will be as heavy but the built rpm lighter !

Thanks again for both your suggests (allowing to have a lighter spec or
a lighter rpm... )

Regards
Philippe