[Mageia-dev] First: Freeze Push: libcec (was Re: Freeze Push: xbmc)

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Mar 28 22:44:05 CET 2013

Hi,

Before pushing xbmc, can you please push libcec. The new version is
needed by xbmc.

libcec is only used by xbmc and mythtv. Sadly mythtv needs the 1.x
version (we currently have 2.0.5). I'll see if patches exist for mythtv
and libcec 2.

Cheers

Col

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 28/03/13 20:39 did gyre and gimble: