[Mageia-dev] PeaZip

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Fri Mar 29 12:39:43 CET 2013

Hi Mustafa,

We have bug: #1636 open for it. 4.8 is in SVN, but still needs some
work, so no RPM has been built.

I've had a quick go at compiling the 4.9.1 version, based on the SPEC
file, and removing the 64 bit patch.
It will compile OK, but produces errors about missing shortcuts when
trying to run it.  I don't understand
pascal, so not too sure what I am doing, but I have a patch, and spec
file that will make peazip 4.9.1 compile
and seem work on Mageia 3, beta 4.

Glen