[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: perl-ProjectBuilder

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Sat Mar 30 11:48:40 CET 2013

Guillaume Rousse said on Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 07:17:28AM +0100:
> >Please push the last update (Fixing a bad Group: entry in spec file).
> >Will also fix this:
> >http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/bcornec/dependencies.html
> We're still just in version freeze, meaning you don't need any
> privileges to push this kind of changes yourself.

Ok so tried, but will anyway need the help of someone to solve that I
think:
Submission errors, aborting:
- perl-ProjectBuilder-0.12.2-2.mga3:
 - FREEZE, package perl-ProjectBuilder-0.11.3-3.mga3.src of different
   versions exist in cauldron

Is there a pb with my numbering schema ?
Bruno.
--
Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA         http://opensource.hp.com
EMEA Open Source HPISC Chief Technologist        http://hpintelco.net