[Mageia-dev] Help needed with <..> oar

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sun Mar 31 04:28:31 CEST 2013

On Friday 29. March 2013 15.39, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:
> oar have a missing dependency, ruby-dbi.
> ruby-dbi is in svn but not on mirrors. It is is it simply forgotten to submit? It builds fine on iurt.

And now I see why ruby-dbi was missing. It's obsoleted in task-obsolete by Funda, as beeing to old and not working with ruby 1.9. Meaning in a few weeks it will be automatically removed again.
Last upstream version was released in 2009 and last git commit was in 2008, so it looks like it's not under active development any more.

This also means that oar-admin and oar-webstatus (oar sub packages) will not work.

So, any ideas?

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324