[Mageia-discuss] GUI tools

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Sun Sep 19 17:54:56 CEST 2010

Lawrence, I can't speak for the devs but my understanding is that Mageia
will keep everything that makes Mandriva unique and great, which IMHO
means more than anything else urpmi and the draktools.

If Mageia starts to change these things then it will quickly alienate
many users. Continuity is crucial to take over the Mandriva userbase.