[Mageia-discuss] Futur Mirror manangement for Mageia

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Sun Sep 19 20:03:50 CEST 2010

* Matthew Dawkins (mattydaw at gmail.com) wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Olivier Thauvin <
> nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >

> Idk if this is of any interest to you guys, but at Unity Linux we have a
> devel server central to everything that syncs with ibiblio thru a series of
> scripts. Then we have ~20 other sites that rsync with ibiblio on a regular
> basis. Ibiblio is a great mirror to use b/c by default there are already
> several other sites mirroring it.

I keep a note of this, it could a way to immediatly have a propagation.

> Then we have a mirror monitoring system that reports the status of the
> mirrors.
> http://unity-linux.org/mm/mirrorstatus.html

By the way, you can add:

http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/

http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/unity/
ftp://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/unity/
rsync://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/unity/

But this is out of topic here :)

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS