[Mageia-discuss] Community forum

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sun Sep 19 20:12:10 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-19 at 18:38 Marc said:

> I am also on the Mandriva news group and considering the
> amount of  people who use Mandriva, very few seem to make use
> of the group, and in contrast, the Mandriva forums were
> pretty active

   I tried following the Mandriva fora but found they were a
sprawl - unfocussed and impersonal compared with the newsgroup,
which has helped solve all my problems.
   Indeed, were it not for that excellent newsgroup, I would
probably have abandoned Mandriva long ago...

> and the official reps/moderators were at least
> there to listen and respond. I don't believe that any
> Mandriva rep. was ever on the news group

  True - they were sheltering in the Mandriva fora!
--
/\/\aurice