[Mageia-discuss] Website software

Filipe Saraiva filip.saraiva at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:22:03 CEST 2010

Guys and girls, just decided, and who want to help do your part. Will
certainly have people who prefer Wordpress or Drupal, but is not going to
discuss it forever. List the advantages and disadvantages of each and picks
the one that best meets our needs.

2010/9/19 Lirodon <superfox436 at gmail.com>

> Okay, after I melted my brain with an argument over self-made CMS's on the
> IRC channel, I thought I'd bring up this topic in a well, more "intelligent"
> manner. Do we have any opinions on what we should be using for the CMS on
> the Mageia site? WordPress is pretty popular, Drupal is good for making
> communities, Joomla is junk (to me anyway), and TextPattern is rather light.
> So, can we throw out any intelligent thoughts on this manner?
>
> Shawn

Filipe Saraiva
Meu blog: http://www.liberdadenafronteira.blogspot.com/

Associação Piauiense de Software Livre
Projeto Software Livre - Piauí - PSL-PI

“Você deve ser a mudança que deseja ver no mundo.” - Gandhi