[Mageia-discuss] Mageia

André Machado andreferreiramachado at yahoo.com.br
Sun Sep 19 22:55:23 CEST 2010

Rolling releases are fine to users, but many sys admins wouldn't use it on a server, by example.

If,on the one hand, a rolling-release distro would be more economical and easy to mantain for development team, think that neither all user have high speed connections to download the whole system updated at installation time or update packages day to day.