[Mageia-discuss] Willing to help

Brian Maddox brian.maddox at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 02:04:11 CEST 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Ahmad Samir <ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 19 September 2010 01:48, Renaud MICHEL <r.h.michel+mageia at gmail.com<r.h.michel%2Bmageia at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I've been an user of mandrake since 7.0 (heyn that's almost 10 years
> ago!)
> > then mandriva.
> > I am very pleased to see the announce for this community fork, and I hope
> > will be able to help, probably by testing and providing feedback first,
> and
> > maybe contribute to the packaging (so far I've made some packages for my
> own
> > use).
> >
> > And of course, when a first release will come I will be promoting it and
> > installing in install parties at my local LUG :-)
> >
> > Cheers
> > --
> > Renaud Michel
>
> Great, thanks for the voice of support :)
>
> Any help is welcome, be it testing, promoting, packaging. Once things
> starts to roll, you can apply for a packager's account.
>
> Thanks.

I too would like to volunteer.   Live in the US so can help with things that
need to be done over here, also a developer and can help with packaging and
what not.

--
"The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual
superiority to other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his