[Mageia-discuss] FSF backing would be a huge boost for Mageia

SinnerBOFH sinnerbofh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 05:03:00 CEST 2010

I don't believe that adhering to FSF will provide anything to Mageia/Mandriva users.

I'm used to PLF, Flash plug-ins, video drivers, excellent hardware detection and other things that are part of the Mandriva experience.

Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot just for the sake of a small publicity stunt: if Debian doesn't make it to their list, I don't think we should even try.

My 2cents.

Salut,
Sinner