[Mageia-discuss] FSF backing would be a huge boost for Mageia

Aracele Torres araceletorres at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 05:26:38 CEST 2010

In my opinion, we should opt for usability. Unfortunately, we can not even
use a software free proprietary drivers. My computer, for example, has a
video card that is supported only by Mandriva and Opensuse because still do
not have free drivers for her.

2010/9/19 Jeremiah Summers <jmiahman at gmail.com>

> Please NO! I have watched this ruin other Linux distributions when it comes
> to usability. Let's look at it from a community stand point and not some
> hippies agenda. Thanks.

Aracele Torres
http://cibermundi.wordpress.com