[Mageia-discuss] mandrivausers.org

herman herman at aeronetworks.ca
Sun Sep 19 09:12:37 CEST 2010

Yes, there should only be *one* English forum and the
mageiausers.org/mandrivausers.org forum should probably be it, because
it already exists and is hosted for free by a FOSS supporting
university.

If multiple language fora are required, then they should all clearly
reference each other so that users can click on a flag and jump to the
other forum.

We should avoid having multiple redundant and unknown/confusing fora
like Mandriva currently has.

Cheers,

H.