[Mageia-discuss] Hello

vfmBOFH vfmbofh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:13:43 CEST 2010

2010/9/19 Bernard Siaud alias Troumad <liste at siaud.org>

>  Hello
>
> I come here because I like my Mandriva. I can found besser : this month, I
> have tested Debian, OpenSuse or Fedora because I was afraid for Mandriva.
> I now, for me, the new name of Mandriva is Mageia. Isn't it ?

Hi, Bernard.

No. Mageia is not the new name for Mandriva. Mageia is a fork from MDV.

Former employees, community leaders, collaborators and many people from
communities arround the world are joining to this project.

The project's objective is create a new distro, based on Mandriva, but
outside from it.

Hope you agree this objectives and join us!

Cheers,

vfmBOFH