[Mageia-discuss] Will these messages be read by Mageia "directors"?

vfmBOFH vfmbofh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:48:39 CEST 2010

2010/9/20 André Machado <andreferreiramachado at yahoo.com.br>

> Well, just now everyone is having many good ideas related to logo, codename
> and other stuffs. Will the decision power people in Mageia consider what we
> are writig here? Or in that list/irc channel we can talk directily with main
> developers/directors?

Hi, André.

This mail list are the first basic infrastructure to connect the community.
And yes, all the opinions are welcome.

Don't forget it's only been two days since the first announcement. Please,
be patient. I know people involved in the "internals" are working realy hard
to provide better forms to communicate. And be sure the awesome feedback
from this list are arriving to them.

We have everything to do. So, all is possible!

Cheers