[Mageia-discuss] Website software

Diego Bello dbello at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 05:11:05 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Filipe Saraiva <filip.saraiva at gmail.com> wrote:
> My suggestion is made that a technical study of tools and a decision
> consensus among those who will be responsible for installation and service
> maintenance.
>
> For example, the technical report of infrastructure for KDE using git is a
> very good job done by the team of sysadmins. It's technical and exposes why
> that decision was made.
>
> Follow the link for those interested - can to be very useful as an example
> to be followed.
> It's a ODT archive:
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-scm-interest&m=127612957219466&q=p3
> Cheers,

I think Romain has a lot to say here. He knows the needs of the
current Mandriva site so he can say if the best option is a CMS or a
custom developed site (Symfony anybody?).

I think the most important feature here is internationalization, cause
Mageia really needs to show itself to the world, and let me tell you
the world doesn't speak English only.

--
Diego Bello Carreño
Coordinator of MDKTrans team.