[Mageia-discuss] bonjour

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:49:40 CEST 2010

2010/9/20 Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli <giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com>:
>> Of course I do not have any solution, But for this time of first
>> organisation I'd suggest not having split discussions with no bridge
>> between - this can lead to misunderstandings and errors in this
>> startup phase.
>
> IMHO all English. I'm spanish speaking, but truth is that English is
> "universal" language, like it or not.
>
> Every Community can/should use their own language in their
> sites/lists, but in the main/official lists, webs, wiki, etc etc,
> English must be the main language.

Right, but I may add to my previous mail that it should be the
responsibility of community leaders and other members to forward
information to and fro between the localized platforms and the general
english lists. Not now, because, as Michael Scherer just wrote, the
whole situation is overwhelming and chaotic likewise. Great,
wonderful, thrilling, yes all that. But not really productive in many
cases and at the moment :)