[Mageia-discuss] A little attention please

Frédéric CUIF fredux86 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:24:57 CEST 2010

Le lundi 20 septembre 2010 14:02:39, Tux99 a écrit :

> Michael,
>
> you might want to read these mailing lists via gmane.org using a good
> news (nntp) reader instead, that will make it a lot easier to skip
> threads you aren't interested in.
>
> With regards to the posts of people offering help, that's what the
> mageia website explicitly says, so you can't really now tell them not
> to do that (unless you change the test on the web site too):
>
> "For other contributors: if you want your name to be added to the list,
> indicating that you plan to follow the fork, let us know on IRC channel,
> or by email."

Hello world :)

First, sorry for my english. I'm french and as many french, my english is rubbish :)

Just few words to say tha the whole team is working hard on setting up a wiki to allow users to write the kind of help they could offer to this project. This will be set tomorrow, except if they are ready before. Many many thanks to everybody. Stay tuned :)

Fredxx