[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Tue Sep 21 14:58:44 CEST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Pierre Pmithrandir wrote:

> Maybe mageia contributors don't feel to be involved in a forum now,
> but at least a forum is something you choose to check or not email.

I agree that we urgently need a forum and we already have
mandrivausers.org/mageiausers.org, that has been an independent Mandriva
user forum for many years so it's all set up and already has experienced
mods and the owner Paul has joined the Mageia project and offered his
help.

It would be great if Paul could set up a bi-directional mailing-list
gateway on the mandrivausers.org/mageiausers.org forum so we could
choose to read/respond to the ML via forum posts, but I don't know how
easily that can be done (if at all).