[Mageia-discuss] Mageia-discuss Digest, Vol 1, Issue 80

Lawrence A Fossi darkfoss at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 01:59:27 CEST 2010

well some good news I think I did a few searches at
http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp
http://www.copyright.gov/
http://www.uspto.gov/patents/index.jsp
http://www.uspto.gov/ip/index.jsp
All 4 have no results for mageia so it looks like he only has the rights to mageia.com and possibly the Isn't is magic he has on his website...
no clue if any search would produce a result if pending.