[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:06:00 CEST 2010

2010/9/22 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Yes, we should consider how unpronouncible words like australia, austria,
> autumns and so on are...

Hey, we are trying to share opinions about what we named it. I
explained my reason. We're not discussing about other language's
words. As i don't offer any Turkish word. Just point out if there are
difficulties about distro related names. As for me, also Mageia name
is a problem alone. Just look at posts about pronouncation. Also, i
haven't told you about Turkish fundementalist patriot users reactions
about a Greek word, altough it is not problem for me and my friends, i
don't against which language word have been choosen. Yesterday, some
Mandriva Turkiye community asked me how they can pronounce new distro
name, even any of them could not write it correctly. Those words are
difficult to write or pronounce for my people, like you can't
correctly pronounce Turkish  or Arabic words. Thats only my personal
opinion.