[Mageia-discuss] Thank you - Merci - Danke - Gracias - Grazie - Obrigado - спасибо

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 22 16:58:19 CEST 2010

Le mardi 21 septembre 2010 à 18:18 -0300, terraagua at gmail.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Very good to know that the wiki is already available, and that is with
> the
> software DokuWiki.

The wiki is still a temporary one, as written in the banner.

So dokuwiki was taken because it was faster to setup without database,
and because it was already installed on ryu ( the main plf server,
hosting mageia.org for the moment ).

But this is by no mean a wiki that is meant to last or serve for
anything besides organisation of the contribution ( for the moment, at
least, the way we installed it ).

We will erase later, once a more definitive wiki will be setup.

And please, do not start a 50 mails discussion about the software that
should be used, because we first need to gather requirements about it,
and see with sysadmins if this is ok. And I personally think that
personal preference should be kept out of the process.

--
Michael Scherer