[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Sep 22 18:15:48 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-22 11:58, Catalin Florin RUSSEN a écrit :
> Why we don't just edit a page on the wiki with all this proposed names,
> and one the list is "complete" to propose a pool and vote for the one we
> like most?
>
> Cheers,
> Florin

Merci Florin:

I think that Olivier is getting something ready for the community to
vote. He has already posted a final list on this mailist for people to
see. It was collected over a period of a couple or more days.

Apparement, la liste paraîtrera et passera au vote sur quelque page du
site ou Wiki? Pas certain.

Salut!

Marc