[Mageia-discuss] [Cooker] Re: Transparency & open invitation to a united foundation..? [Was: forking mandriva]

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Sep 22 18:34:23 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-22 12:15, Tux99 a écrit :
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
>
>> Interesting fact you point out there, why wasn't I part of it? Why was
>> I excluded?
>
> Per can you please stop the bitching?
> If you want to follow Mageia then please do so, if not then there is no
> point to pollute the Mageia ML with your personal rants.
>
> Thanks.

If we could all agree for a "cool down" period till the creation and
publication of the first Mageia distro, maybe this discussion could be
taken up after that time? You will most likely think more cleanly by
then and be able to think more rationally. It is obvious that the
Mandriva debacle is still too fresh.

This line of thread is actually not too inspiring for us sitting on the
sidelines.

Let's concentrate more on getting the project organized and expect that
Mandriva will not be a participant.

Cheers

Marc