[Mageia-discuss] Google, yahoo, Hotmail and Flickr accounts

Lawrence A Fossi darkfoss at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 19:01:49 CEST 2010

I wasn't suggesting the Mageia invest in such..I just wanted to show that the Owner of Mageia.com and his mining company currently does not own any trademark patent copyright etc.
I'm not a lawyer but if he did apply now I don't think he could then turn around and to what the owners of Mandrake the Magician did to Mandrake Linux.