[Mageia-discuss] State of the kitchen

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Thu Sep 23 00:26:26 CEST 2010

Le 23/09/2010 00:13, Daniel Le Berre a écrit :
> Le 22/09/2010 23:49, Anne nicolas a écrit :
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> News on our messy kitchen available below :)
>> http://blog.mageia.org/?p=18
>>
>> (other languages coming soon)
>>
>> As you can see work is going on and we are doing everything so that we
>> can start very soon.
>> As a reminder, you can register on http://mageia.org/wiki if you wish
>> to contribute or have a look on http://donation.mageia.org to help
>> Mageia project.
>>
>> Thanks again for your support
>> Cheers!
>>
>> -------
>> Anne
>>

> Hi Anne,
>
> Thanks for that great work!
>
> It looks like the Paypal payment page is not fully secure, according to
> both Firefox and Chromium.
>
> Would it be possible to fix that?
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Daniel

Hi,

On the top of paypal page there is a blue header image coming from
http://mandrivafr.org (AUFML which helps Mageia with fund raising)

Here is the url :
http://mandrivafr.org/sites/default/files/color/pixture_reloaded-f21616a6/header.png

We can certainly put https instead of http but your browsers will then
complain that mandrivafr.org uses a certificates they cannot verify (we
have our own root certificate) :)

Once Mageia gets its own infrastructure this issue will have to be
solved cleanly but for the moment could we consider this minor ?

Regards,
Maât